Our best seller to date and the best option for gas and diesel-fuelled gensets in the 150kW-400kW range.
The ETC 300 System
ETC 300 is an engine efficiency solution, ideally suited to gas and diesel-fuelled gensets in the 150kW-400kW range as a single system.
Like all our ETC systems, it takes waste energy from an engine’s exhaust and converts it into grid quality power.
ETC 300 consists of a turbo generator and power electronics unit, with the option to replace your turbocharger for further improvements. Now in its second generation, each of these components has evolved over 15 years of R&D and use in the field.
Simple to install, easy to maintain
We know how costly even a small amount of downtime can be, and that’s why engine downtime is kept to a minimum, thanks to a simple installation process. This is due to our bespoke designed frame, containing the lubrication and cooling for the unit, allowing for seamless integration with your engine.
We owe a lot to the ETC 300. It helped shape our journey into the static power generation market, moving us from a product development business to supplying over 800 production quality ETC systems worldwide.
For smaller engines, burning all fuel types, the ETC 300 is an ideal solution to achieve engine efficiency uplifts.
For further information on ETC 300, and to see how it can improve your efficiency, please contact us.
Key benefits of the ETC 300
- Our original system, improved by 15 years of R&D
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Improves power density to increase total power output
- Can be retrofitted or supplied on new engines
- Simple and compact installation
- TG dimensions: 485mm x 350mm x 323mm. Weight 50kg
- PE dimensions: 405mm x 850 mm x 1,200 mm. Weight 255kg*
- Electrical power: 30kWe per module
- Speed: 49,000-52,500 rpm
- 96.6% alternator efficiency
- Compliant with ISO, EN, IEC and IP standards
* Not including external brake or coolant