Over 600 Electric Turbo Compounding (ETC) systems are installed on gensets in 11 countries on 4 continents; and this week we’re delighted to have hit 10,000,000 hours of system runtime!
10 million hours is a lot of time; well in excess of a thousand years.
We thought it would be fun to work out how 10 million hours equates to power generation, fuel savings and CO2 reductions…
- We have generated over 300GWh of free energy
- Achieved across 600 systems
- That could send 286 buses to the moon
- Or, power 90,909 houses for one year
- We’ve helped customers reduce fuel consumption by 37,778,023 litres
- That’s the equivalent of 1,079 tankers
- We’ve cut CO2 emissions by 101,170 tonnes
- That’s the weight of 33,723 elephants
- And, the equivalent of taking 21,525 cars off the road for a year